Contributing Author: Pearson TalentLens Blog
- Why Hiring Critical Thinkers is Absolutely Critical for HR
- Problem Solving in Organizations: A Diamond or a Coin?
- 10 Most Important Traits of a Leader Who Thinks Critically
- Training and Development: 4 Ideas to Build a Culture of Critical Thinking
- 3 Ways Critical Thinking Improves Emotional Quotient of Your Leaders
- Critical Thinking – Leaders, Know Thy Biases
- How Critical Thinking Helps in Effective Conflict Resolution
- Creativity and Critical Thinking: Friends, Not Foes!
- Critical Thinking: The Soul of Effective Communication
Guest Posts at Jostle Corporation’s Blog
Me Inc. – The Personal Branding Magazine (Bangalore)
- April 2013 Issue: Online Flip version – The Passion Equation by Tanmay Vora (page #24)
- April 2013: Web Version: The Passion Equation by Tanmay Vora
Article Series on All India Management Association’s Blog
Collaborator at The Build Network (from the creators of Inc. Magazine)
- Want to Become a Thought Leader? Ask yourself (and your organization) these three questions.
Article contribution in “Guild of HR eMagazine” published from Malaysia
My blog posts featured at “People Matters” Magazine Blog.
“Passion in Work – What’s Your Ice-Cream?” in People Matters Magazine (May 2011 Issue, Page 77).
Guest Post (Re-Post) at “What Do You Want From Them” (Dec 2011)
Guest Post at “From Bud To Boss” Community (May 2011)
#QUALITYtweet – Article Series at ActiveGarage.com
I am writing a series of posts on Quality at ActiveGarage. In each post of this series, I pick up one tweet from my book #QUALITYtweet and expand it in form of a post. Thanks to the team at ActiveGarage for hosting this series.
At Reflection Leadership
“Intersection of Reflection Leadership and #QUALITY” – Guest post with thoughts on reflection leadership and how it helps deliver quality. (Written in Feb 2010) – Thanks to Tom Glover.
At Mountain State University’s LeaderTalk Blog
On Perseverance and Pushing through – Guest post narrating a personal experience and how persistence helped. (Written in September 2009) – Thanks to Becky Robinson.