QAspire represents an aspiration to deliver quality and excel in all areas of work and life. Here, we explore possible answers to a key question:
In a constantly changing world of work, how do we raise the bar for leading ourselves and others, learn constantly, simplify relentlessly, improve continually and deliver better results?
QAspire was born in 2006 and is now a platform where I combine my passion for writing/teaching with my deep interest in organization life, leadership and excellence. It is my way of sharing, learning, contributing, curating and creating!
About Me (In 10 Bullet Points)
- Blogger, author of two books on Quality Leadership and contributor to magazines, books and other blogs
- Excellence Evangelist who is passionate about people
- Currently serving Basware Corporation as a Director (Product Development)
- Learning enthusiast with focus on self-initiated and self-directed learning
- Enthused about impact of social media on work and learning
- Recognized by SHRM India amongst Top 5 Indian HR Influencers on Social media (2012 and 2013)
- Loves consulting customers, improving processes, building teams and starting new initiatives with focus on delivering value.
- Speaks at various industry forums and organizations on topics like leadership, social media, excellence, HR and people related topics.
- Loves engaging the self in creative pursuits including writing (short stories), photography, playing musical instruments and raising kids!
- Currently lives in Chandigarh (India)
Social Media Recognitions
“Top 100 HR Influencers to Follow on Twitter” by WittyParrot in Nov 2014 (More)
Included in list of “India’s Top 100 HR Influencers on Twitter” by The Hirers, Chennai in Aug 2014 (More)
“Top 3 Indian HR Influencers on Active on Social Media 2013” (at #3) by Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM India) in August 2013 (More)
“Top 5 Indian HR Influencers on Social Media” (at #4) by Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM India) in March 2012 (More)
QAspire Blog rated as “Top 150 Management and Leadership Blogs” (#89) across the globe by NOOP.NL in 2010.
QAspire Blog rated by Human Capital Institute as one of the Top 50 Blogs on Learning in 2011.
QAspire Blog voted as “Top 50 Career Advocate sites” by eCollegeFinder in 2010 (under Leadership category)