QAspire represents an aspiration to deliver quality and excel in all areas of work and life. Here, we explore possible answers to a key question:
In a constantly changing world of work, how do we raise the bar for leading ourselves and others, learn constantly, simplify relentlessly, improve continually and deliver better results?
QAspire was born in 2006 and is now a platform where I combine my passion for writing/teaching with my deep interest in organization life, leadership and excellence. It is my way of sharing, learning, contributing, curating and creating!
About Me (In 10 Bullet Points)
- Blogger, author of two books on Quality Leadership and contributor to magazines, books and other blogs
- Excellence Evangelist who is passionate about people
- Currently serving Basware Corporation as a Director (Product Development)
- Learning enthusiast with focus on self-initiated and self-directed learning
- Enthused about impact of social media on work and learning
- Recognized by SHRM India amongst Top 5 Indian HR Influencers on Social media (2012 and 2013) | Other recognitions.
- Loves consulting customers, improving processes, building teams and starting new initiatives with focus on delivering value.
- Speaks at various industry forums and organizations on topics like leadership, social media, excellence, HR and people related topics.
- Loves engaging the self in creative pursuits including writing (short stories), photography, playing musical instruments and raising kids!
- Currently lives in Chandigarh (India)