QAspire represents an aspiration to deliver better and excel. Here, we explore possible answers to a key question:
In a constantly changing world of work, how do we raise the bar for leading ourselves and others, learn constantly, simplify relentlessly, improve continually and deliver better results?
QAspire was born in 2006 and is now a platform where I combine my passion for writing/teaching with my deep interest in organization life, leadership and excellence. It is my way of sharing, learning, contributing, curating and creating!
About Me (In 10 Bullet Points)
- Serving Basware Corporation as a Director (India R&D)
- Recognized by Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)India amongst Top 5 Indian HR Influencers on Social media for three consecutive years (2012/13/14) | Other recognitions.
- Loves building high-performance teams, consulting customers, improving processes and starting new things up with focus on delivering value.
- Speaks at various industry forums and organizations on topics like leadership, social media, excellence, HR and people related topics.
- Amateur photographer.
- Sketch note enthusiast.
- Curious about constantly changing and evolving world of work with focus on leadership, learning and excellence.
- Lifelong learner.
- Currently lives in Chandigarh.
Tanmay Vora is an author, blogger and a lifelong learner who reflects on raising the bar for HR, Leadership, Learning and Quality at QAspire Blog. He is a recognized social media influencer and tweets as @tnvora. He currently serves Basware Corporation as Director (Product Development, R&D).